Tenant up-fit for the new U of R Downtown Campus including renovation of the first floor within the historic Franklin Federal Savings and Loan Building. In 1956, Franklin Federal Savings & Loan commissioned German artist Hans E. Gassman to complete America’s first sgraffito mural in the first floor lobby. This one of a kind mural was protected during the renovation and is now part of the U of R project.
University of Richmond-Downtown
626 E. Broad Street, Suite 100
- Size: 5,000 SF
- Owner: The Wilton Companies, LLC
- Architect: Baskervill & Associates
- Completed: March 2, 2009